computer monitor overheated, causing a small fire, the fire sprinkler
system activated the affected areas from smoke. The ensuing water damage
was approximately 28,406 square feet of floor and over 15,000 square feet of walls. Within
two weeks, A&I completely renovated the affected areas by working around
the clock. The workspace was improved using new technology ceiling tiles
that greatly reduced noise between cubicles. They have since asked that
A&I be their sole service provider should there be a recurrence.